Vacancy - National 15s Head Coach and Coaching Director
07 December, 2011
The Fiji Rugby Union is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of National 15s Head Coach and Coaching Director
to guide the Flying Fijians through to Rugby World Cup 2015.
This is a challenging position and applicants must possess the following:
• An IRB Level 2 Coaching Certificate but preferably Level 3.
• Experience of coaching and leading a recognised professional senior National or provincial team.
• A proven record of creating, implementing and sustaining short, medium and long term strategic plans for team preparation, and playing strategies within the context of a professional team environment
• Thorough knowledge of Rugby in Fiji and its inherent culture
• Must demonstrate an excellent rugby knowledge and understanding of how the modern game is evolving
• Have strong personal discipline and the ability to work in challenging environments and within tight budget parameters
• Have excellent communication skills and the ability to provide strong leadership and management skills within a team environment.
The term of the contract will be four years.
An attractive and competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Applications will be treated with strict confidence and should include a detailed CV with the names and contacts of two referees. Applications should be received by 4:00 PM on Tuesday, 27 December, 2011 quoting ‘National 15s Team Head Coach’.
Applications should be posted to – Manasa Baravilala, PO Box 1234, Suva; or email email@example.com.