The Logistics Coordinator will report to the General Manager-High Performance in their role of providing logistical support and backing to all FRU HPU & National Team Programs Assemblies & Tours. This position requires engagement with a wide range of suppliers, service providers, stakeholders and other FRU staff in the delivery of projects that effectively support all FRU HPU and National Team Programs.
• Proven Experience in coordinating logistical functions such as; travel, accommodation, outfitting, visa application for groups travelling either in Fiji or Overseas.
• Experience in working within organizational documented processes and procedures and ensuring others operate under the same.
• Excellent oral & written communication skills including a high level of attention to detail together with negotiation & consultation skills.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate across a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
Key Skills and Personal Attributes:
• Must be self-motivated, driven to deliver projects on time & demonstrate an enthusiastic attitude to their work.
• Need to demonstrate attention to detail.
• Must be able to present a highly professional image when representing the FRU.
• Must be able to establish positive working relationships with all stakeholders.
• Must demonstrate a thorough approach to work, and be able to organize him/her and others effectively.
• Must be an effective team member with sufficient flexibility and willingness to take on roles outside his/her normal functional responsibility when required.
Qualification and Work Experience:
• Tertiary qualification in relevant field or equivalent qualifications would be an advantage;
• At least 3 years work experience in a similar role that will ensure your capabilities in delivering all aspects of the position.
Written applications must include:
• Cover Letter
• Updated Curriculum Vitae
• Certified Academic Transcripts
• A list of three professional referees with current contact addresses
Applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or
Posted to: Hand delivered to:
The Human Resource Officer The Human Resource Officer
Fiji Rugby Union Fiji Rugby Union
PO Box 1234 35 Gordon Street
Applications close on Monday 15th September 2014.
Fiji Rugby Union thanks all applicants for your interest; please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.