To be a regional and world leader in the Field of Rugby and supporting the HPU in achieving the following goals:
- Reach the Semi Final – Under 20 IRB World Championship in 2012
- Win the 20011-12 HSBC Sevens World Series.
- Win the 2013 RWC Sevens World Cup
- Retain the Pacific Rugb Cup trophy and and win the 2012 Pacfic Nations Cup
Development, approval and implementation of an action plan, program and budget for all development projects for 2012.
Coaching and Refereeing
Development Strategies 2008-2011
- Send a minimum of 4 coaches to a Level 3/NZRU advanced coaching course and have them achieve accreditation in 2012
- Conduct an IRB Level 1 coaching course in in all major centres (Western, Eastern, Southern and Northern Divisions) each attended by a minimum of 25 local coaches
- Conduct a Level 1 referees course in all major centres each attended by a minimum of 15 development referees
- Conduct a National IRB L2 coaching course for a max of 30 invited coaches and have 25% of these coaches accredited in 2012.
- Each RDO to conduct a min of 24 coaching clinics in their geographical area to meet the local coaching needs.
- Each RDO to conduct a development program in their franchise by visiting each school a min 5 times per year and each club a min of 3 times per year.
Coaching Clinics to cover Coaches
- FMF Kaji Rugby U9 to U14 Coaches.
- Secondary School Coaches for U15 to U19
- Union and Club Coaches and Franchise teams.
- Provincial Referees Association members.
- Fiji Secondary School Referees
- Fiji Primary Schools Referees
- Fiji Women Rugby Referees.
- Provincial Clubs and Unions.
- Fiji Secondary Schools
- Fiji Primary Schools
- Women’s Rugby.